Premier Service Manager - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Service Manager.
In this role, you will
- Support Relationship Managers by assuming responsibility of the operational functions in customer service.
- Achieve a high service standard by ensuring efficient and quality service to customers.
- Maintain a high standard of operational and risk compliance by ensuring that standards and workflow are in continuous adherence to Group Standards and local regulations.
- Providing administrative support to the Premier Relationship Managers.
- Improve customer experience by highlighting the needs and existing deficiencies of customers.
- Provide administrative and logistic support.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with relevant experience in a retail banking environment.
- Strong banking and product knowledge will be an added advantage.
- A team player who is self motivated and customer service oriented.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A0R0
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited