- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 nov. 17
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Product Engineer for CIB Channels Foundation
- Facilitate and promote the API Banking and Document Management services rollout and adoption across CIB
- Work with the scrum team and PSS to ensure zero downtime for the API Banking and Document Management services
- Adhere to and support the Cyber Security controls within Channels.
- Facilitate and promote the understanding of Operational & Security Risk within the Unit.
- Coach & support the scrum team and PSS in all Security, risk, control & compliance related activities.
- Oversee end to end scrum activity for the scope of API Banking and Document Management services
- Subject matter expertise in following areas
- Organisation navigation and idea promotion
- Software engineering processes (Scrum, Testing, deployment)
- Blocksign, e-Signature
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute on the CIB Channels Technology Strategy across the following dimensions
- API delivery, implementation and promotion
- Front, Middle and Back Technology stack
- Document Security & Data Models
- FM - FXRC, TB - Cash, Trade, Securities, CB - Global/Onboarding
- Continuously Improve platform availability, Provide controlled and efficient development process to protect the business from instability and cyber risk to minimse operational losses
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Act as the API Banking and Document Service development & security control function
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Tech Services team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles:Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- CIB Channels Group Product Management
- Business Information Security Officers (CIB & Retail)
- Technology Information Security Officers (CIB& Retail) & GIS/BISO
- Group Digital Banking
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent English communication & documentation writing skills
- Strong risk evaluation & remediation skills; Strong awareness of and adherence to operational risk standards
- Possesses outstanding problem solving skills
- An assertive & pragmatic approach / attitude; remains uncompromising on technology standards
- Analytical thinker with a stronger than normal aptitude for technology leadership
- Several years of first hand experience building and leading a specialist team of senior engineers
- Strong knowledge of defensive coding, vulnerability management, security testing (e.g., penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, configuration reviews) and overall breadth of knowledge with cyber related concerns
- Uncompromising adherenace to Agile / Scrum software development process with Test driven development, Sprint planning and tracking, status reporting, code quality methods (SONAR, Automation tests, GIT pull requests etc)
- Understanding and proven track record of delivering client facing software through the complete development lifecycle using Agile methods.
- Proven track record of defining technology strategy around digital channels for a large bank environment within the corporate client segment
- Strength in aligning technology strategy with business goals and compliance drivers.
- Managing diverse stakeholders at multiple levels and cultures through outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the Online Banking business context in which software performance, technology breadth and information security functions operate
- Relevant experience assisting with Proof-of-Concept, development and presentations
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Channels Technology Strategy, and a high level knowledge of all key areas of Technology, Standards, Policies and Legislation.
- Ability to work independently (i.e., to be relied upon as a technology & security subject matter specialist within your domains of expertise), as well as within a dynamic team environment
- Experience leading teams, projects and organizations to achieve challenging strategies
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.