- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 janv. 18
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.The role holder is responsible for leading and developing a new generation of applications across Wealth and Private Banking to promote a better user experience to high net worth clients. This individual is going to be part of a dynamic team developing class leading applications for the financial industry. Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think outside the box and use creative ideas to solve complex, real world programming challenges.
We are seeking a talented and motivated full stack software engineer to join a high performing Scrum team to roll out a new digital solution for SCB customers. The candidate must be a skilled professional who has E2E software development experience with a desire to work on an Agile, dynamic and flat organisational structure.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications;
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers;
- Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices;
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability;
- Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles.
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams;
- Collaborate with core DevOps and Testing teams to build and enhance a continuous delivery pipeline;
- Collaborate and support operations team;
- Constantly analyse and improve the performance and quality of the product and team;
- Able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements;
- Implementation of robust, fault tolerant and distributed application;
- Successful implementation of Agile practices and tools;
- Synergy in the delivery of projects through co-ordination of interdependencies;
- Feedback from stakeholder groups;
- Delivery of applications that attend business and clients needs with automated tests, CI and CD;
- Ability to solve complex software development/design issues using clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines;
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
- Full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment
- UI development ( Ember2, Angular2, ReactJs, HTML5, CSS )
- Programming languages ( Java, Python )
- Application server ( Jboss, Tomcat )
- Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Cucumber, Camel, Apache CXF, JMS )
- Databases, software algorithms and design patterns
- DevOps toolchain experience ( JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory )
- Service or Microservice architecture ( REST and SOAP)
- TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
- Build automation tools ( Ant, Maven,Gradle )
- Selenium Web driver and mobile testing
- NoSql databases
- Cloud deployment and systems management experience - AWS
- UNIX and TCP/IP - understand strace and tcpdump output
- Prior experience in Private, Wealth or Investment banking
- Scrum Master and Product Owner certification would be preferable.
Role is based in Singapore, Changi Business Park;
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 20/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.