- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 03 janv. 18
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Our engineering team is aimed to build modern digital solutions in Private Banking and Wealth Management space. We constantly strive to reduce time-to-market and streamline our development processes. As part of the team you will directly collaborate with business stakeholders on regular basis to devise and implement solutions incrementally in short iterations. We follow the agile methodology with continuous delivery practices and expect you to actively participate in our continuous improvement process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
To the extent of your skills, your responsibility will be to collaboratively take part in all aspects of software delivery: planning, design, implementation, refactoring, testing, automation, integration, release, monitoring, and troubleshooting. You will constantly be learning and sharing your knowledge with your peers. We value specialized expertise, however we demand everyone on the team to be curious, open-minded, and proactive problem solver first. As a more experienced team member you will mentor your teammates and share team practices across the wider organization to promote technical excellence.
Qualifications and Skills
Required traits and skills:
* Curiosity and intrinsic motivation for learning and problem solving;
* Being a friendly collaborator;
* Demonstrated experience of test-driven development, refactoring and clean code practices;
Desired traits and skills (the more - the better):
* Web API development using REST;
* Continuous integration and delivery (build, test, and deployment automation in containerized and cloud environments);
* Monitoring and troubleshooting software in production environments (health-checks, log aggregation, etc.);
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 21/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.