- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 10 sept. 17
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports Directly to: Director, Digital Prospecting
Direct Reports: -
Indirect Reports (where relevant): 1-2 ITO Scrum team(s) (Team headcount of 5-6)
Accountable for key project delivery and responsible for associated artefacts for the Digital Prospecting program.
The role entails significant complexity and scale in terms of the number of processes, countries, systems architecture, stakeholders and client base, pacing the rate of change to ensure quality deliverables, balancing the need to deliver change with the emergence of legacy issues and the subsequent need to remediate them adds complexity to the task.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work with all stakeholders and functional groups to deliver the Digital program goals in line with Retail Banking end-to-end Digital strategy.
* Work towards building a global standard solution within the committed timelines.
* Interact with regional, country, ITO and business stakeholders to gather requirements that need to be incorporated into the global stack and /or have customised portion of the global solution.
* Translate business requirements into user stories for the development team to implement.
* Run sprint teams to have development done in an Agile and timely manner and any related tasks are suitably prepared (e.g. Epics, Userstories, Wireframe, Product list, Document checklist, eForms, Form rendering, Master LOVs and so on) with relevant team.
* Create and maintain a thorough plan and a detailed schedule for the assigned deliveries of the program.
* Inspire and motivate development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
* Actively control the deliverables by monitoring threats and deviations to time, cost and quality as agreed in the plan and schedule.
* Ensure quality of deliverables and to balance the overall business needs within a limited budget.
* Chair regular working groups / committees to report progress.
* Contribute to group responsibilities including Change Requests, Change Control Boards, testing, walkthroughs, UAT, UVT
* Communicate with country leads on implementation plan to drive digital prospecting journey in line with strategic business requirements
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Other Requirements
* Independent thinker and self-starter
* Team player with the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team. Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
* Have the necessary gravitas to stakeholders at various levels.
* He/she must have the ability to engage senior stakeholders within business, operations and technology.
* Manages and motivates the deliverables according to plan and schedule.
* Employ a strict change management process, to limit and control scope creep.
* Provides structure to the deliverables and enforces rigorous project governance.
* Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the project.
* Manages risks and issues, proactively chases mitigation and resolution, raise all risks and issues to the required governance forums.
* Global Head, Digital Banking
* Global Head, Digital Programs
* COO, Retail Products, Digital & Segments
* ITO, Retail Banking
* FCC, Retail Banking
* Operational Risk, Retail Banking
* Legal and Compliance, Retail Banking
* Country and Regional Heads
* Delivery Head - Digital Channels
* Experienced in managing small-sized business line technology programmes/Projects using Agile.
* 5-7 years' experience managing large global multi-vendor cross-functional projects/programs.
* Understanding of Retail Banking systems, processes and risk management is preferred but not essential.
* Experience in Business Process Management is a preferred, but not essential.
* Experience and relevant expertise in the design and implementing business processes.
* Strong Communication Skills to manage key stakeholders and senior business leader's expectations and to resolve conflicts/issues.
* Change Management Expertise and ability to manage dependencies across multiple initiative, projects and programs.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.