- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 24 oct. 17
Programme Manager, iCEE HR
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
- Manages the single view of people change across all iCEE initiatives
- Defines and monitors compliance with programme governance processes and controls for the HR and people change aspects of the iCEE program.
- Ensures that all HR plans established for iCEE as a Program across all workstreams are maintained / tracked to ensure the Program is managed in a manner that maximises probability of delivery of the Program people and change objectives
- Supports the successful delivery of all HR related projects and activities in the scope of iCEE through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Defines and owns Change Adoption strategy, toolset and methods for the iCEE Program
- Accountable for the successful end user Adoption and uptake of delivered iCEE program/project changes
- Role interacts on a day to day basis with Business Project Managers, Accountable Executives and other senior stakeholders across HR and wider into the business where necessary
Key Roles and Responsibilities
HR project management:
- Defines, owns and maintains the iCEE HR Project Management Plan (PMP), including a single view of people change across all iCEE initiatives
- Collates and develops templates required by the Program and cascades them to all Workstream Leads, HRBPs and Project Managers
- Manage interaction with HRBPs on organisation, people, job description and role changes
- Coordination of HR and people change across the Compliance population
- Interpretation of HR rules across 60+ countries, in particular role change, consultation and notice requirements
- Ensures any HR milestones for delivery of the Program objectives are tracked to completion. Ensures any revision or new changes to the plan is managed via the appropriate governance channels.
- Facilitates decision making of senior stakeholders through articulation of constraints, conflicts and options.
- Coordinates, escalates and reports on HR Workstream progress and any HR related Program key risks and issues, tracks and follows up with responsible parties to update and close them out
- Coordinates incorporation of ICEE objectives into Compliance scorecards
- Validates people benefits
- Owns and develops Adoption effective strategy, methodology and tools.
- Ensures Adoption strategies are implemented and quality deliverables (including application training, user guides and change communications) are delivered and maintained
- Manages and coordinates Adoption end-to-end as part of successful implementation of iCEE business and technology change projects from initial requirements through go-live and beyond until agreed project 'warrantee period' end date
- Develops pragmatic portfolio wide Adoption delivery schedules. Quality assures the work of the wider team and identifies delivery schedule conflicts, issues and weak points.
- Escalates and troubleshoots within projects to manage change and Adoption related risks and issues
- Aggregates Adoption activity across iCEE and reports on Adoption progress, issues and risks
- iCEE Program Director and Workstream leads
- iCEE accountable executives
- Country HRBPs
- Regional Heads HR
Qualifications and Skills
- Significant experience in delivering major change programs in the Banking industry, including process, people, organisation and IT change; in particular, coordination of HR and people change across a large population
- Sound knowledge of change adoption strategies, methodology, tools, measurement and implementation
- Stakeholder management experience working with senior level stakeholders
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Rigorous approach to management of project delivery methodology, including Project Governance standards, Project lifecycle and related documents and toll gates.
- Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership, working with vendors and internal teams
- Accountability and Pro-activity: High levels of personal accountability and proactive initiative taking, together with a pragmatic, customer-focused approach. A 'can do' attitude committed to doing 'what it takes' to deliver; ability to work independently and robustly to strict timeframes
- Leadership: People leadership and influencing skills with an ability to coach, manage and coordinate teams across diverse functional and geographical boundaries, in a matrix, multi-functional and multi-cultural environment, to achieve superior results
- Communication: excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation with an ability to engage and support diverse and challenging stakeholder community, including senior management, to get buy in and deliver change
- Flexible and responsive in order to handle changing priorities; Comfortable with working in an environment where the role may evolve over time
- Operations Experience: Experience of managing operations, multitasking and process reengineering within large, complex, rapidly changing and dynamic environments, whilst often under pressure
- Results Orientated: Outcome focussed with excellent problem solving / critical thinking abilities whilst exercising good judgement
- Strategic: Ability to prioritise an extensive and complex set of issues, seeing the 'big picture' and thinking conceptually, whilst simultaneously having very close attention to detail
- Compliance process knowledge
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks and Banking regulations
- Experience of delivering enterprise-wide solutions
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.