- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
The foundation of our success is our staff and at OneAston we take pride in our team. We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and motivated individuals who are looking to develop their career in one of the fastest growing wealth management consultancy companies.
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets, and time-frames, assign tasks and monitor progress of execution
- Manage and support project team members and their execution of project tasks
- Provide regular project status updates to both internal and client’s senior management/stakeholders
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables, changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development workstreams in a matrix organization
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Ensure work deliverables are compliant with the policies of the client and regulatory requirements
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (e.g. business requirements, functional specification, project plan, test strategy, test plan, etc)
- Tertiary (Degree) education
- Certification or formal training in project management will be advantageous
- Minimum 8 years in project management in IT or financial services organization delivering projects exceeding US$5 million, with stakeholders that span across at least 3 departments/divisions
- Knowledge of program and project management in Information Technology (IT) or the Financial Services Industry (FSI)
- Knowledge of financial services, private banking or wealth management would be preferred.
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mixed technology environment
- Prior experience managing projects with a minimum of 20 team members
- Proficient in tools such as Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence, etc. to ensure that project task management is clear and unambiguous.
- Self-starter with excellent leadership, communication, stakeholder management and team building skills