Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– Work with AEI FATCA project team across location (APAC and Zurich) to align requirements with IT functions and to deliver stakeholders requirements for AEI reporting and remediation
– Oversee and conduct detailed business analysis, produce timely, clear and concise business requirement and options
– Work closely with the APAC Regulatory Program lead and Zurich Team to ensure that risks and issues are highlighted and escalated in a timely fashion for decision in project working groups or SteerCos
– Emphasis on the complex area of reporting and coordinate within team.
– Provide documentation of processes and business requirements
– Accountable for business analysis in the financial industry (scoping, analyzing, planning, tracking, communicating etc.), with focus on regulatory reporting
– Ability to deal with senior managers and demanding stakeholders and ability to navigate across organization
– Manage the project schedule independently and provide regular updates to stakeholder group and management committee
– Frequently interact with stakeholders that are primarily based in Singapore, Hong Kong and Zurich.
– Support in UAT and further work with IT team for additional change requests to be delivered.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the AEI FATCA APAC Project team in Singapore / Hong Kong. We are part of the APAC SRI AEI FATCA program with a head count of 20+ resources in APAC based out of Singapore and Hong Kong. You will be reporting to the AEI FATC Project Manager for APAC location who is based out of SG.
Your experience and skills
– A degree in business administration, computer science, banking and finance, or economics
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.