- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 19 oct. 17
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills? We're looking for someone like that for:
- data analysis for issue identification, management analytics for decisions and reporting
- supporting or leading issue resolution and solution implementation through issue-based framing of challenges and stakeholder engagement
- setting up, mobilizing and administering project activities, including project charter/scope definition, project work planning, budget estimation and status reporting
- executing project plans by performing design/documentation of solutions and developing necessary implementation documentation, communication collaterals (e.g. training documents, process maps, user manuals); managing risks, stakeholders and issues to complete deliverables in a timely manner
- providing secretarial and administrative support for running of team and senior decision committees
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the Wealth Management COO organization. We focus on project management and execution of front office projects, mainly in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your experience and skills
- university degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Commerce discipline
- 4 years of relevant experience, ideally in business analysis and project management in the financial sector within Wealth Management
- strong analytical skills and good understanding of processes to be able to dive into discussions with different IT, Operations and Business teams
- good communication skills and proficiency in MS Office Excel and/or Access, and PowerPoint
- diligent and reliable
- meticulous and detail oriented
- able to collaborate successfully across teams and manage stakeholder groups
- self-starter (ability to work under minimal supervision)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.