- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 05 nov. 17
Project SAIL, Senior Project Manager, Detection Engine
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Project SAIL is a strategic multi-year programme to implement an Oracle automated AML monitoring system (FCCM). Oracle FCCM is an industry standard, proven, configurable and scalable system that will ensure that the bank can implement the automated transaction and customer monitoring required to meet the AML policy and increasing regulatory expectations. The project will cover all customers, geographies, transactions and products within SCB over 3+ years.
As a key member of the Project SAIL leadership team successfully project manage the end to end delivery of the Mantas Detection Engine for a country and then drive efficiency and effectiveness of delivery across all other countries in your delivery portfolio.
Have end-to-end responsibility & accountability to deliver a country from kick-off to go-live and hand-over to PSS and Project SAIL Production Manager.
Be accountable and own the end-to-end plan for every country in their portfolio
All staff are fully accountable to the Delivery Manager (DM) with the DM
setting primary P3 objectives and doing the primary assessment.
Work with the Project CoEs to adopt consistent best practice standards and proactively contribute feedback to drive continuous improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy (Responsibilities that are related to the development and implementation of a strategy)
* Deliver the Project SAIL vision, strategy and leadership, consistent with the vision and strategy for FCC, in support of the Group's strategic direction and growth aspirations.
* Deliver the project in line with the Bank's SDF 2.0 framework aligned to the Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition Phases
* Ensure scope, costs and time are maintained throughout for your workstream
* Demonstrate exceptional project governance ensuring project controls are clearly understood and complied with by the project team
* Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
* Ensure all project deliverables and approvals are stored in a structured discoverable format for future audit
* Develop and maintain the MS Project schedules
* Be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues in line with the Project SAIL risk and issue management process
* Identify and assess project interdependencies (dependency type, profile, specifications and timelines) to determine the critical path and control standards.
* Actively support FCC Assurance activities, Audit reviews and regulatory inspections for Project SAIL, providing input to the reviews, validation of issues and execution of arising management action plans
* Support activities to develop and review Operational Risk Assessments for each country implementation
* Lead activities to develop and review Operational Risk Assessments for each country implementation
* Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
Project Specialism (Data, Testing, Comms etc)
* Confirm, with Country FCC, products to be monitored in a country
* Identify data required by Mantas and ECM FSDM in order to implement agreed scenarios for a country
* Ensure all entry criteria are met prior to the commencement of testing, as defined in the SAIL testing strategy
* Ensure that all open defects at the end of each phase of testing have been risk accepted by the appropriate risk owner and reported to the appropriate governance forum
* Ensure that 100% of applicable test cases are conducted and results are evidenced appropriately
* Validate Production Testing entry criteria have been met and ensure this is documented
* Validate the test exit report has been completed and approved
* Validate all open defects have been reviewed, impact assessment completed and agreed
* Ensure all pre go live approvals are in place including where required regulatory, country technology manager, country FCC etc
* Develop the scenario cut over plan, ensuring no gaps in coverage and agree this with the relevant stakeholder
* Manage end user post production support
* Manage the post production defect release cycle
* Transition country to the Project SAIL Production Support team
* Use the standard change management toolkit to enhance the quality, timeliness and efficiency of the Project SAIL implementation
* Work with the Change Management CoE to provide proactive feedback on how to continuously enhance country implementation experience to minimise BaU disruption and accelerate post production stabilisation
* Manage and protect business as usual (BAU) capability during change programmes, as well as during the execution and delivery of the Remediation initiatives through project phase and into BAU.
* Identify and actively engage with various key stakeholders to ensure the success of Project SAIL
People and Talent (Responsibilities related to people and talent matters)
* Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
* Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
* Ensure your workstream is adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff sufficiently independent to perform duties objectively, to support the successful delivery of Project SAIL
* Ensure staff in your workstream have clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Head, FCSU
* Country Heads, FCC
* Regional Heads, FCC
* SAIL Sponsor
* SAIL Accountable Executive
* Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Project SAIL
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, or Functional policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
PMP, Scrum Master or Prince 2
Target Proficiency Level:
Compliance Policies and Standards
Surveillance (including Screening and Monitoring)