QA Automation Engineer
- Up to AUD0.00 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5502
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services that is looking to hire an exceptional QA Automation Tester for their growing team.
- Collaborate with project teams to derive requirements, specifications, and provide schedule and resource estimations
- Write and review test plan, test cases, test summary report, and other test documents as needed
- Write automation scripts, and participate in hands-on creation and execution of test cases
- Perform thorough automation testing during various phases of the SDLC
- Continuously monitor defects and ensure bugs are fixed on time
The Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience with automation testing
- Hands-on experience with automation framework design and development
- Experience with TDD/BDD and supporting systems/languages + Cucumber/Selenium + Gherkin with a focus on automation using CI/CD
- Java skills an advantage
- Solid exposure in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
Kindly note that these roles are relevant to candidates who are currently based in Singapore with rights to work in Singapore.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Registration No: R1550972
EA License No: 11C5502