- Market Rate
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 08C5498
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
Our client is a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets. This role is an exciting opportunity based in Singapore to join the QA team and work closely with the development team and look for opportunities to build in quality throughout the entire SDLC.
- As a member of the QA team, collaborate with developers, product managers, business analysts and users to assure quality in all application releases.
- Execute manual and automated tests. For the latter, must be able to adapt to writing Cucumber feature files.
- Review and analyse user stories and other functional specifications.
- Develop effective strategies and test plans, create test cases for new functionality, run regression packs and, where appropriate, look to transition manual tests to automated tests.
- Report bugs and errors to development team.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Work closely with the development team and look for opportunities to build in quality throughout the entire SDLC which consists of Agile Scrum and Kanban approaches.
- Participate in and give input to the wider QA community.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Plan and design approach and strategies for regression and functional testing.
- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Collaborate with development team, business analysts, product owner and users to review and set story and feature acceptance criteria.
- Develop/maintain appropriate manual test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation feature files using Cucumber.
- Create detail, comprehensive and well-structured test plan and QA release sign off.
- Proven experience as a hands on QA tester or similar role
- Experience in QA automation (GUI and/or API)
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum or Kanban
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Delivery tools such as Jenkins would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Good team player with a positive attitude