- 6500 - 9750
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Comtel Solutions Pte Ltd
- 27 avr. 18 2018-04-27
This role is for a banking project in Singapore. The successful applicant will be working directly with business users in an agile environment.
- Implement the 3-tier architecture (Data-Extraction, Data-Modeling and Application Development) as recommended in QlikView best practices guide.
- Create QVD’s & updated on timely basis as database updates.
- Implement data level security using Section access that hides selected areas of the dashboard & filters data dynamically depending upon user privileges.
- Do performance tuning by analysing and comparing the turnaround times between SQL and QlikView.
- Write functions, packages, procedures, triggers and views in PL/SQL if required for performance tuning.
- Perform Unit, System and User Acceptance Testing and Performed Data Validation for all the reports and dashboards generated from various database sources.
- Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with client’s current standards and processes
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Full Life Cycle Development including Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance of different analytical applications using QlikView suite of Products (QlikView Server, Publisher and QlikView Enterprise).
- Expertise in working with diverse business users to understand the requirements and develop a robust data model that will support the current requirements and future business growth utilizing Agile Methodology.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by clicking upon the link or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org