Red Team Specialist
- Performance Bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Snapshots: * Lead offensive operations ranging from pentests to full red team engagements. * Works part of a cutting-edge research team and encourages innovation. * Identify and exploits vulnerabilities; applications, infrastructure, people and processes. * Conduct scenario-based red teaming to identify gaps in detection and response capabilities of networks, and develop reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Lead offensive operations ranging from pen tests to full red team engagements.
- Works part of a cutting-edge research team and encourages innovation.
- Identify and exploits vulnerabilities; applications, infrastructure, people and processes.
- Conduct scenario-based red teaming to identify gaps in detection and response capabilities of networks, and develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Consistently learning the latest offensive security techniques/ methods.
- Collaborate and works closely with the blue team, by providing constructive review to improve the blue team's ability to detect, respond, and recover from security events.
- Industry relevant certifications; CREST, OSCP, OSCE, OSCEE or GIAC SANS (GWAPT or GXPN)
- Experience in two or more of the following: web application security testing, network penetration testing, red teaming, or threat hunting
- Experience with phishing and other social engineering tactics
- Experience with using multiple command and control channels, including DNS and HTTPS
- Experience with Windows environments and Active Directory concepts
- Experience with programming using one or more of the following: Perl, Python, Powershell, VBScript, or Bash including scripting and editing existing code
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Zoey Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1333088 (Lai Pui Yan)
EA Licence No: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330