Key Responsibilities: Financial Management:
- As part of Regional Cards and Unsecured Lending, this role is responsible for two key areas - 1) driving overall sales drivers and client growth for the region and 2) leading the governance activities for the regional team
- The role needs to oversee all the NAC approvals for the region team, AU assessment, OCC related matters and regional SMP / EMP oversite.
- Work with functional and country Business Heads to acquire new card and loan clients, drive early engagement for new clients as well as manage client retention, delivering a positive net client growth plan for the region.
- Own key onboarding journeys for the region which include straight-through application process, activation and early engagement, and on customer retention.
- Oversees the productivity, incentives structures, training & development, and overall sales strategy for all physical channels across the region.
- Measure and optimize return of investments for all acquisition campaigns run across the different markets. Returns are measured by profitability of the products, channels, target segments and the role is responsible to work closely with markets to understand acquisition performance by key dimensions and drive focus on superior segments.
- Drive improvements in sales productivity across all sales channels to help improve channel profitability.
- Manage and drive cost efficiencies in client acquisition. This includes working closely with not only the direct sales team and also with Marketing via partnerships and optimization of investments in online search / media. The role is also responsible for improving approval rates by collaborating with Risk to identify key areas of growth opportunities and drive client growth that is profitable. These growth areas can be in form of new target segments, product structures, with credit tests and policies curated to drive improvements in approval rates with balanced growth for the firm.
- Optimize through the door acquisition mix by focusing on quantity and quality by focusing on the right mix of products and segments to drive early payback.
- Manage acquisition budget and P/L impact by understanding and standardizing FAS rules and accounting treatment for acquisition.
- Design seamless onboarding journeys and experience to drive activation, early usage and top of wallet space. This will include design of activation offers, structured 'weeks on book' engagement, digital fulfillment and drive 4% improvements in '30 days sales active' clients.
Governance and Regional Compliance:
- Develop and rollout training and development programs for all the sales teams across the region.
- Provide adequate incentive structures and balance scorecards aligned business objectives
- Create a sales control framework, structure and ongoing surveillance process to ensure all sales processes and interactions are compliant, aligned with company policies and in the client's best interest. Additionally, build a strong culture along sales controls and practices
- Drive strategies to optimize productivity and efficiencies across all sales channels and products
- Digitize distribution strategy to increase acquisitions via digital channels in addition to current direct sales model. This requires good understanding and management of 'top funnel' where he / she has to work closely with Marketing to optimize search, online media placements and build organic traffic.
- Own key regional journeys to drive process efficiencies in application e.g. straight through approvals, near instant turnaround times and superior user experience where application processes are simplified radically. Build levers for retention which include development of key data models like predictive attrition models and design pre-emptive engagements through key customer touchpoints to drive increased client loyalty. The role should also understand NPS and key detractors to troubleshoot and understand key insights to attrition.
- Develop regular and collaborative interactions with all markets to support implementation of the overall sales management, acquisition and retention strategies centrally and drive continuous improvements.
- Identify common opportunities and have it addressed via region's platform assist the countries to drive higher returns across a scaled base
- Responsible for the business governance and review of all Cards and unsecure lending initiatives that go through NAC process
- Manage the regional assessment unit and all its related controls
- Responsible for the OCC product inventory and risk rating initiatives across all the regional markets. Is the primary contact for all OCC related matters that impact the Cards & unsecure lending team
- Oversite over all regional and global SMPs that get cascaded for country implementation and alignment
- Is the primary contact and responsible of managing the region record management process
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proven strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior levels
- Proven leadership ability in a business, client or operational role
- Demonstrated experience in managing change
- Ability to execute in a large matrixed organization
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Equity Access Strategies
------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting