Regional Manager Payments
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Trinity HR Solutions Pte. Ltd. , Numéro de Licence EA : 15C7547
- 26 oct. 17 2017-10-26
Our Client is looking for a RM for our Regional Accounts and Partnership team who is passionate about online payments, technology, social and business strategy. The RM will be responsible for growing and managing a portfolio of existing and new Regional merchants through strategic account management, negotiations, and meeting customer needs. Accounts can be ranging from different segment like Online Travel Agents, Retailers, Airlines, Insurance, Healthcare, Education, etc.
Specific duties include:
- Develop and managing the relationships with customers that allow us to enable monetization from products of Client's Group Payment companies.
- Account ownership with clear profitability/revenue targets and the identification and development of incremental revenue opportunities.
- Identify new partners/customers and negotiate business and technical terms with internal and external stakeholders include but not limit to Product, Finance, Legal, Compliance & Marketing teams.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- An excellent communicator - able to communicate your vision effectively, specifically with audiences which include both internal stakeholders and external partners.
- A strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- Able to both execute independently and collaborate with colleagues as part of a global, geographically disbursed team
- Strong quantitative abilities and intuition, exceptional analytical skills
- Experienced in retail/corporate payments and merchant acquisition (MUST)
- Business development or relationship management experience
- The ability to work independently with remote supervision – a real self-starter
- Natural curiosity – ability to ask the right questions and engage deeply with partners, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related field
- Must be fluent in English