Regulatory Compliance Advisor
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
An industry-leading global bank is recruiting a Regulatory Compliance Advisor in Singapore. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of a bank-wide project, providing regulatory compliance support to ensure the bank operates in accordance with all laws, regulations and group procedures. This is a high profile and highly visible role reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance.
About the Regulatory Compliance Advisor role:
You will be tasked to assist with the implementation and roll-out of a critical bank-wide project.
- Support the Group's communication plan to maintain an excellent relationship with the regulators through close and regular dialogues to provide updates and drive resolution of issues
- Provide stakeholders with the advice necessary to ensure that the Bank and its subsidiaries operate in accordance with relevant local requirements and standards of the regulatory system, Group standards, and the code of conduct to protect and enhance the reputation of the Bank
- Ensure entity and product level compliance with laws and regulations and Group policies through a detailed understanding of local regulatory requirements and close coordination with Country Business Compliance Advisers and Group product specialists
- Develop compliance plan through an effective process of risk identification, assessment, mitigation to achieve entity compliance, include close engagement of the various Compliance teams to put in place processes for monitoring of ongoing compliance
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to ensure that Compliance's agenda and priorities are aligned and that compliance risks are duly considered and addressed in the implementation of the project
- Provide training on the relevant law and regulations
To succeed as the Regulatory Compliance Advisor, you will need to have a sound knowledge of local laws and regulations and an ability to anticipate future regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for stakeholder engagement and management
- Previously-managed relationships with relevant government and regulatory stakeholders to understand their concerns and communicate effectively to deliver optimal outcomes
- Prior experience delivering and implementing projects will be advantageous
Please note that the role is a one-year project.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to know more, please apply or contact me directly.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221535 Tim Klimcke