- SGD100000 - SGD160000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
An exciting Relationship Manager job has just arisen at one of the global credit rating firms in Singapore. You will be part of the Asia account management team, with a strong focus on the South-East Asia region. This is a role for a Relationship Manager with a strong knowledge of the debt or credit markets, excellent relationship management skills and a significant track record of sales success in an emerging market environment.
About the Relationship Manager Role:
You will join the larger commercial department that is responsible for developing and maintaining commercial relationships with clients across 16 countries in North and South Asia (ex-Japan), covering financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns and sub-sovereigns as well as all classes of structured finance transactions.
You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of a strategic account and outreach plan for a portfolio of significant clients in the ASEAN region, with the objective of maximising the issuer / debt ratings coverage and revenue opportunities for corporates and financial institutions.
- Responsible for delivering on the new rating service, revenue and cross-selling targets in respect of the firm's existing client portfolio
- Support of the wider relationship management team in providing an outstanding service response to client administration issues and issuance demand on an ongoing basis
- Undertake a systematic regional calling plan and other marketing activities aimed at extending returns from the existing client portfolio, ensuring that engagement, dialogue and customer service are targeted as appropriate at the operation level and / or other levels
- Assist in the broader business development effort for the ASEAN region, keeping abreast of market dynamics for all ratings-related opportunities in the region and effectively communicate these as appropriate to peers and senior management
- Work closely with the regional relationship management teams and proactively identify new rating opportunities from existing client relationships
- Successfully lead complex commercial negotiations, formulating recommendations for tailored service strategies as necessary to respond to competitive market dynamics
- Coordinate and oversee specific projects for the account management function in the Asia Pacific region
The successful Relationship Manager will need to have over eight years' extensive experience in building relationships at a senior level in a debt capital market, credit-rating agency or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of credit and market-related issues in an emerging markets environment
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- A flexible and effective approach to the prioritisation of multiple projects
- Management / leadership experience and / or experience operating in the ASEAN region is a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel within Asia
- MBA or Masters qualification is preferred
This leading provider of credit ratings, research and risk analysis is a global MNC with a presence in more than 30 countries worldwide.
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and relish the opportunity to work in a market leader with dynamic and highly-professional peers, this role is for you. Please note that only Relationship Managers with a strong DCM or relationship management experience will be shortlisted.
Apply now today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke