Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore), Retail Banking
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CIMB BANK
- 25 sept. 17
An opportunity to maximize your potential capabilities, Retail Banking is looking for individuals who are highly motivated and thrive on challenges. If you are service-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills, we welcome you to join us and develop a rewarding relationship with us.
- Acquire and build a strong network of customers for the priority banking segment
- Manage and preserve clients’ wealth to ensure customers meet their financial objectives with tailored financial solutions
- Establish and strengthen long-term relationships with customers through dedicated services
- Achieve individual sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of financial compliance and regulatory requirements in ASEAN countries
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of sales experience in priority banking segment.
- Senior Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager (RM) depending on experience
- Service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the relevant certifications e.g. CLI, CGI, HI,M5,M8 and M9
- Willing to work on weekends and extended banking hours
- Self-motivated and determined in delivering outstanding sales results
- Pleasant disposition, eloquent and able to perform in a fast paced environment
- Offshore RMs must be able to travel from time to time within the ASEAN region to prospect, acquire and build their own base of clientele
Please send detailed resume (with photo attached), including salary expectation and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.