- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 23 oct. 17
Retail Banking Data Remediation Project Manager
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Project manager role is expected to manage ongoing data management and remediation initiatives across global retail banking markets. Incumbent is expected to perform analysis and strategize approach for effective implementation and raise awareness of data control requirements to internal stakeholders. You will have to work closely with business, operations and technology to identify potential gaps areas for enhancement, and using your capability to analytically diagnose (problem solve) and thinking outside the box to propose and implement the solution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- As the subject matter expert to provide advisory on Data Governance directives, standards and data management tools, e.g. Data Quality, Metadata Management and Master Data Management
- Design the approach and manage specific initiatives on data governance and stewardship implementation to ensure high effectiveness and adoption across the Group
- Monitor the regulatory landscape across different jurisdiction where the Bank operates and identify compliance obligations. Develop/drive initiatives to address the compliance requirements
- Design and implement data governance programs and initiatives to ensure data quality, data standardization and consistency across the Group
- Perform investigation on data incidents and propose remedial actions to mitigate the risk of non-compliance
- Build and sustain strong collaborative relationship with business stakeholders, Group Technology and Operations to enable effective management of data asset
- Identify, Monitor and Manage the Risks & Issues and quantify the impact on Time & Cost and escalate at the right forum for resolution & mitigation.
- Manage key stakeholders (Business, Technology, Operations, OR, Compliance etc) and obtain/facilitate their buy-in for key deliverables and activities.
- Manage and maintain the Project Financials from the Business perspective and highlight any deviations with the appropriate stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Project management and project financials
- Experience in running Projects for Multi-country Rollouts and good grasp of PM methodologies from a business perspective
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent presentation and written communication skills and ability to translate ideas, approaches and actions into presentation materials
- Demonstrate knowledge of Data Governance and data quality methodologies and practices, with experience in governance tools (MDM, data quality, metadata, etc.) and technology
- Degree in Business Computing or related disciplines with at least 4 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably with prior experience in Compliance, Risk or Audit
- At least 2 years data governance or related GRC (Governance/Risk/Compliance) experience e.g. establishing standards and procedures, data stewards
- Strong excel and power point skills. Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.