- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 janv. 18
Risk Analyst, Retail IFRS Models
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
The job holder will develop the IFRS9 models needed to calculate the group's retail provisions, and once implemented, ensure that the models remain accurate and compliant with the IFRS 9 requirements.The job holder will maintain a working relationship with the internal stakeholders responsible for reporting the group's IFRS 9 implementation, and ensure that the retail models are developed and implemented.Risk Measurement
· Work as part of a team of professional risk analysts to develop and maintain retail IFRS models.
· Work with the IFRS Risk Delivery function to ensure that the retail IFRS models are developed and implemented in-line with the group's standards and timescales.
· Keep abreast of the developing IFRS requirements and ensure that the group's retail approach is consistent with industry best practice.
· Provide support to country and group stakeholders. Ensure that these stakeholders understand the IFRS models that have been developed, and help them to make the best use of these models in the ongoing risk management of the business.
· Ensure models are developed, assessed, approved and maintained in-line with the applicable standards.
· Work with the IFRS Risk Reporting and Finance functions to ensure that the integrity of the retail IFRS provisioning estimates are maintained and take timely action where any issues are identified.
Job Knowledge and Skills
· A science / statistical degree in a relevant field.
· Experience of statistical model development and statistical coding skills (eg. SAS).
· Experience of retail credit model development experience covering secured and unsecured products such as credit cards, unsecured loans and mortgages would be an advantage.
· Knowledge and understanding of the new accounting rules related to provisioning within the IFRS 9 documentation would be an advantage.
· First class communication and interpersonal skills. Able to simplify the explanation of complex methodologies and concepts to credit and product staff.