Robotic Process Automation Solutions Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 94C3609
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
Being a strong advocate of enhancing systems and processes through automation, our client is looking for a Robotic Process Automation Solutions Engineer to join its dynamic and exciting Transformation team!
about the company
Our client is an established global bank who not only has an accelerated growth within Asia but also more specifically, a Private Wealth Management and Investment Banking presence in Singapore. Working here you will benefit from a dynamic and performance-driven environment where results matter and people are rewarded for their performance and success.
about the job
Being part of the exciting and highly driven Transformation team, as a Robotic Process Automation Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coding to automate processes in order to boost efficiency across various operations teams in the bank
- Liaising closely and following up with key stakeholders to gain feedback as to ways to improve automation systems
- Fulfilling training needs of operations teams who are involved in the automation projects
- Working with other Robotic Process Automation support partners
skills and experience required
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have:
- A passion and appreciation for coding and a good knowledge of IT capabilities
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal stakeholders and managers
- Experience with Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere will be a bonus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sheryn Loh at 6510 3643.