SVP, Data Steward - Regional Business Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 févr. 18 2018-02-21
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Drive Organizations data governance maturity by enabling sharing, collaboration, reuse and transparency of data across the business
- Understand data usage needs and set targets and plan to deliver against portfolio requirements to drive business value
- Lead CBG data community, bring together Application Owners, Application Managers, and other Data Stewards to resolve data related issues
- Provides guidance/coaching in executing data governance standards/methods to ensure security, quality, and proper usage of data assets
- Sets standards and guidelines for Data Acquisition/Data Onboarding, Data Classification, Data Storage, & Usage to ensure appropriate data is being used to derive analytical models and concepts
- Leads and facilitates the Data Communityâ€™s identification, definition and management of Critical Data Elements. This includes the business and technical definitions, metadata and golden source information, and ensuring its full inclusion in the Data Governance tools platform and workflow
- Applies issue management and resolution processes for the data Community by leveraging data governance tools, building consensus around key data issues and actions required to address them, and developing action plans and timelines to complete remediation
- Identifies and executes robust and continuous improvements opportunities within the enterprise data management processes in the applicable systems.
- Act as agent of change in driving culture, ensure appropriate usage, and access across the Consumer Banking Group
- Degree in Business, Finance or related field. Computer science knowledge is an advantage
- Exposure to/or having worked on Enterprise Application Systems
- Experience in data analysis, process improvement and project management
- Banking specific knowledge and experience in governance, risk, compliance or operational functions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including ability to facilitate meetings and present to senior business executives
- Knowledge on working of Consumer Banking Operations/Systems will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of data/content management (Ex: relational, mainframe, web, metadata etc.)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.