SVP, Digital Banking and Regional CBG BUC,Group Finance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Enable delivery of Digibank India and Digibank Indo growth, returns and profitability
- Partner with Digital Banking & CBG Business management in developing a deep understanding of key performance drivers for Digi businesses in order to support strategic decisions and provide independent inputs on business trends / related issues.
- Ensure fact-based discussion and direction-setting on all key business issues underpinning revenue growth, profitability, productivity etc.
- Provide strategic guidance on critical initiatives (e.g., country-level strategy; new product launches; business growth initiatives)
- Drive annual planning process for the business as well as establish strong performance management discipline.
- Participate in key decisions as a senior member of BUC
- Ensuring financial discipline in investments and costs
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Develop & embed analytical capabilities within the finance team
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; strategic thinker; hands-on and delivery focused
- Broad-based understanding of consumer and wealth management business and product dynamics; strong digital orientation a key requirement
- Experience in delivering business and infrastructure projects
- Advanced degree in Accountancy or a Finance related discipline
- Minimum >12+ years of experience in management accounting / strategic planning
- Excellent communication skills; highly driven and self-starter
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.