SVP, Head of Information and Technology Risk and Governance
- Up to $280k
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BeathChapman , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8112
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
Ethos BeathChapman is partnering a highly visible Asian Bank in search of an industry expert to Head up the Information and Technology Governance team. Sitting within T&O, you will be the key influencer in developing and driving the bank’s overall IT Security Programs and Frameworks and ensure consistency across all regional offices. In return, you will be rewarded with an annual remuneration of up to $280,000.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage a team to Plan, Build and Execute Information Risk Management policies, standards and framework across all Regional Offices.
- Work with various stakeholders to drive the Security Awareness Program while providing guidance and advisory through the creation of a Centre of Excellence
- Partner closely with the senior management to provide strategic advise from a Risk and Governance perspective
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- 10 years of professional experience with over 6 years specializing in the Information and Technology Risk, Governance and Compliance.
- Stellar hands on knowledge and experience in managing Risk and Security framework and policies.
- Strong charisma and senior gravitas to direct and influence the organizational culture in Information Security.
- Industry qualifications such as CISM, CRISC, PMP, CISA, CISSP.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Dawne@ethosbc.com.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd | EA Licence : 16S8112 | Reg No.:R1103019