SVP, Secured Loans Product Team Lead, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 sept. 17
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- High appreciation of macro market outlook and emerging trends around interest rate environment, property markets.
- Drive design and development of innovative product proposition, to create differentiating and competitive edge, proactively managing the business for growth.
- Drive design and implementation of thoughtful CJ/EJ, leveraging digitization, eco-system thinking and data, to create joyful banking, allowing us to engage contextually to reduce cost of acquisition / improve productivity.
- Participate in balance sheet management of assets and pricing.
- Collaboratively work with internal and external partners to achieve an agile and robust processes, with strong appreciation of risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Achieve market share growth, acquisition targets (including online channel share) and budgeted ENR and revenue growth.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
- Comply with external regulations and internal requirements
- University graduate or graduate degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in financial services industry; preferably in secured loans product management and/or with experience in credit underwriting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Resourceful, creative and independent
- Good communication skills in English
- Multi-lingual will be an advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.