- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , Numéro de Licence EA : .10C4544
- 06 oct. 17 2017-10-06
International bank seeks a Senior Scrum Master to provide management and support Delivery Head with facilitating delivery of the projects using the Agile Software Delivery Framework.
- Implementation of specified capabilities using the agile framework, supporting the cross selling of insurance products using Bank sales channel;
- Drive adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software design and engineering practices such as test-driven development, continuous integration and automated testing;
- Lead project / scrum team in design methods and principles, and collaboration discussion between IT and business teams;
- He / she will work with business and technology teams (including Digital Channels, online banking) to establish frameworks for delivery of online capability to clients via web or through relationship management tools;
- He / she will ensure that the risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles. Also, ensure that progress is tracked and communicated to internal and external stakeholders using visual management techniques;
- He / she will work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams;
- Usage of Atlassian suite of products such as JIRA, Confluence will be adopted as a standard for issue and risk management, and the management of product backlog and inventory. The role holder will be responsible for rollout of this tool to the Wealth ITO team.
- Global Wealth Management & PB COO
- Business & Technology Managers
- Segment Business Heads
- Prioritization of initiatives
- Solution design and delivery
- Explaining and driving adoption of change
Essential skills required:
- At least 7 years of IT experience. Knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience of Agile project management standards and techniques;
- Scrum Master and /or Product Owner certification is a Must;
- Practices servant leader. Helps the delivery team to remove impediments and self-organize.
- Demonstrate proven competence in software development and coaching experience;
- An ability to apply strong leadership, and assertiveness to deliver projects on time and within stakeholder expectations;
- Implementation experience in Private Bank, Wealth Management or Investment Banking large scale programmes is preferred;
- Expertise on user centred design preferred;
- Past experiences in online banking and insurance domain will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Passionate and driven
- Self-starter and Independent
- Ability to stand your ground if need be on issues
- Strong leadership qualities
- Able to liaise and speak to senior business stakeholders
- Ability to coach
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454