- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 19 janv. 18
Security Intelligence Analyst - GRM
Security Intelligence Analyst - GRMResponsibilities :
- Lead efforts to produce quality intelligence reports and alerts.
- Author and review intelligence reports and contribute to metrics production.
- Manage and review efforts by the collection tier.
- Maintain knowledge of security trends.
- Engage in problem solving, process improvement, and strategic planning initiatives.
- Provide support to the crisis management team.
- Continually identify and evaluate 3rd party solutions to augment intelligence analysis process.
3 years or more of experience in either area of physical, fraud and/or cyber security domains.
- 2+ years of experience collecting, analysing and writing professional intelligence reports.
- Strong knowledge of adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Prior intelligence experience in military, law enforcement or private agency a plus.
- Core competencies in physical security, fraud and/or cyber domains.
- Knowledge of exploitation activities related to the above domains.
- Strong attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with ability to accurately record full supporting documentation.
- Ability to leverage the efforts of multiple teams into a cohesive product/service.
- Ability to conduct critical analysis, form a hypothesis, and make recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to include the translation of complex concepts and issues into detailed reports easily understood by senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Able to articulate and visually present complex analysis results.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining findings clearly and where necessary, in layman's terms.
- Excellent people, time and organization management.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision-independently or in leadership role.
- Experience managing aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate, work with, and gain the trust of business stakeholders to achieve a desired objective.