- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 13 déc. 17
Senior Analyst/Analyst, Business Planning & Analysis – Group Lifestyle Financing, GCFS Finance
Senior Analyst/Analyst, Business Planning & Analysis – Group Lifestyle Financing, GCFS FinanceReporting to the Head of Business Planning & Analysis - Group Lifestyle Financing, Global Consumer Financial Services, you will play a vital role in driving the performance of cards and unsecured lending business through the provision of strategic insights and decision support to Group Lifestyle Financing Leadership Team. As a strategic business finance partner to Group Lifestyle Financing Product Heads, you will be involved in strategic advisory and business partnering, business strategy and execution, and business performance management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and timely management reporting for performance management (flash / rolling forecasts).
- Providing forward looking value added analysis and timely support to Group Lifestyle Financing Leadership Team on all business performance related matters (financial and non-financial).
- Supporting the execution of Group Lifestyle Financing growth strategies across products, segments and channels - from the development of pricing frameworks (revenue / cost) to support the growth and profitability of the business to business case preparation for new marketing campaigns.
- Tracking of the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed (where appropriate).
- Drive performance and budget accountability through the effective design and use of balanced scorecards.
- Accountable for the delivery of the Annual Operating Plan process; working closely with BP&A finance counterparts to ensure robust planning and performance management to reflect product and segment strategies.
- Implementing an effective financial controllership environment; ensuring compliance with internal financial and group accounting policies / procedures to support sustainable business growth.
- Preparation of the monthly/ quarterly returns of MAS regulatory reports and Association Reporting (Visa / Mastercard)
- Experienced finance professional in a FP&A capacity.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 8 years related working experience.
- Possess strong commercial judgment, professional maturity and results orientation.
- Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong business partnering experience - significant experience of working with senior management team - collaborate, influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.