Senior Associate/Associate, Business Analyst – Murex Application, Investment & Trading Tech, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 oct. 17 2017-10-22
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for BA role in the Murex project team. Murex is one of the leading applications in the areas of global trading, risk management and trade processing. This challenging role provides unique opportunity to deliver solutions to the regional users belonging to front-office, back-office, Finance, Market Risk etc.
Role comes with fabulous growth opportunity for the individual with self-drive.
- Be part of a dynamic Murex project team, with the opportunity to work with Business and IT partners from different units.
- Actively participate in ongoing and new projects to design solutions, validate them and implement in production environment
- Work closely with business users and Murex vendor from solution design phase till the actual implementation
- At least 2 years of experience in trading application environment, with experience in Murex application (preferably Mx3 version)
- Good working level knowledge of at least two asset classes among FX, FX derivatives, IRD, Equity derivatives
- Ideal candidate would have very good functional skills (business knowledge) covering trade capture, trade processing, settlements, accounting, P&L reporting etc
- Some technical background (Unix, Sybase, Java, Web technologies etc) is desirable
- Knowledge/hands-on experience in agile project management methodology is definite plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.