Senior Associate/Associate, Business Analyst & Release Coordinator, Investment & Trading Tech, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 oct. 17 2017-10-21
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Murex Release Management team requires a Business Analyst cum Release Coordinator to coordinate day to day activities and analyse business changes with all the development teams, with regards to all release deliverables (usually in the form of Release Activities or entry/exit criterion) have been completed in line with the release dates and deadlines.
- Align to Release Manager, coordinate and manage changes which adhere to release procedures
- Able to perform analysis on business changes with subject matter expert, to minimise impact to release schedule and activities
- Able to communicate effectively with IT and Business partners on Release Management related matters
- Able to drive discussion independently with IT and Business partners on Release Management related matters
- Able to think “out-of-the-box” in dealing with challenges and make suggestion to improve manual work process
- Coordinate day to day activities with development teams with regards to all release deliverables, adhering to release schedule.
- Screen and perform analysis on business changes, to minimize impact to release testing and schedule.
- Assist Release Manager in Release planning and activities
- Communicate Release Activities to all related parties
- Minimum 2-4 years of working experience in trading application environment, with experience in Murex application (preferably Mx3 version)
- Able to work independently, process good communication and analytical skills
- Good working level knowledge of trade workflow for different asset classes
- Knowledge/hands-on experience in agile project management methodology is definite plus
- Proficient in software tools like Excel, HPQC, JIRA is preferred
- A Release Coordinator coordinates day to day activities with all the development teams with regards to all release deliverables (usually in the form of Release Activities or entry/exit criterion) have been completed in line with the release dates and deadlines.
- Jira Tagged to fix versions, screening of fixes / UR’s, Projects.
- Helps release manager in Release Planning, Release Procedure activities.
- Analyse business change.
- Communication between all the development, BAU teams.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.