Senior Associate/Associate, Strategic Cost Management, Group Finance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.Responsibilities
- Define objectives and drive progress for Strategic Cost Management (SCM) outcomes, focusing on specific BU/SU areas.
- Identification of relevant measures to quantify cost improvement opportunities.
- Engage stakeholders to drive strategic cost improvement.
- Support team in driving engagement with senior stakeholders and preparation for regular and ad-hoc meetings.
- Use the unit objectives to drive engagement and progress for SCM outcomes.
- Assist with developing Steering Committee/Management presentations and content.
- Provide program management capability as required for the unit.
- Support diagnostics including hypotheses generation, data collection, model development and analysis across own and virtual teams in prioritized areas.
- Support analysis/assist stakeholders in the identification and quantification of SCM opportunities and where required assisting with driving SCM outcomes (including planning delivery).
- Executive office reporting on goals/financials and business updates as required and preparation of materials for strategic discussions on SCM.
- Research market benchmarks, industry best practices and other relevant data.
- Support development of relevant frameworks to support business case quantification.
- Support development of frameworks to identify and track opportunities.
- Drive communications. Support development and execution of SCM communications strategy for a broad set of internal stakeholders.
- Ad hoc help with project delivery of various projects SCM team is involved in.
- Degree holder in Finance or any related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in, or willingness and ability to quickly learn diagnostic analysis, business transformation, organizational improvement, reengineering program and project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with keen analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to resolve issues between disparate stakeholders.
- Ability to operate independently, collaborating with senior colleagues to drive outcomes.
- Able to work under pressure and interested in developing a career in a dynamic banking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.