- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 13 déc. 17
Senior Audit Manager – Institutional Clients & Securities
Our client is a global banking leader who is looking for an Audit specialist covering Institutional clients & Securities business services.
• The role will develop and execute audit plans in accordance with the bank audit standards & procedures and government policies.
• Will be responsible for delivering audit reports, regulatory issues, branch audit evaluations, business and governance monitoring.
• Direct audit activities for the bank across product divisions, business operations functions and other legal entities across Singapore and the regional level.
• Candidate must be a Bachelor Degree holder in Banking, Business & Finance or equivalent field. Certifications in ACA, CFA, CIA, CPA or similar is an advantage.
• Must have 10 years of experience in audit, regulatory experience with management capacity to lead and execute numerous reviews and portfolios and strong interpersonal skills for interacting through cross functional teams and business leaders.
• Ability to manage and lead a team in audit and assurance delivery with a complex reporting structure.
EA Reg. No. R1108657
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D