- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 19 nov. 17
Senior Audit Manager - Group Audit Division
Senior Audit Manager - Group Audit DivisionAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Assist the Head, IT Audit in the delivery of his/ her role and responsibilities
- Prepare the audit plan for the areas under his/her charge and monitor the progress/ achievement of the audit plan.
- Manage a team of IT auditors to ensure that audits are delivered on time, on budget, to the required standard (i.e. audit work meets audit objectives, working papers and reports are adequately prepared) and to provide value to the Bank.
- Work in conjunction with the IT Audit Managers in communicating the audit findings and achieving agreement with the auditees.
- Develop and maintain:
a. Audit methodology and procedures to provide independent assurance over IT.
b. Knowledge of leading practices and activities of existing and new IT in general.
- Work in conjunction with the Heads of IT and Risk to:
a. Better manage business and Technology, Information, and Cyber risks
b. Maintain a good working relationship
c. Ensure that Group Audit is kept informed of changes in risk management and/or all major new developments and
d. Track the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide thought leadership in the application of Data Analytics across the section through the sharing and influence of ideas on data analytics capabilities, practices and trends for the Bank.
- Work in conjunction with the other Senior Audit Managers and Head, IT Audit to provide the most effective working practices for IT Audit.
- Provide agreed management reports to the Head of IT Audit.
- Build and develop a team of internal auditors to manage and execute audit engagements with the minimum following skills:
a. Excellent project management
b. Subject matter experts on framework and methodology
c. Subject matter experts on various banking applications and operating systems, databases, network infrastructure and IT activities and
d. Ability to identify Technology, Information Security, and Cyber critical issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for staff performance and career management as well as development plans for team members.
What you bring
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably, with a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Minimum 8 years' experience in IT Audit with preferably, experience in IT applications development/ support.
- Good knowledge of various operating systems, data bases, etc for mainframe, midrange and/or open systems; with working / auditing experience in at least 1 platform
- Strong risk-based audit experience with hands-on experience in using CAATS, preferably ACL
- Independent and committed with high level of initiative
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of integrity, drive and sense of urgency.
- Willing and able to operate effectively in a leadership position or a team player
- Willing to travel 15%-20%.