- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 27 déc. 17
Senior Business Analyst
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Job Description
The ITO Liquidity team requires a Business Intelligence (BI) Solution Analyst to work on the analysis and design of BI solutions across the liquidity risk and balance sheet management systems for a range of regulatory and internal requirements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Participate in key requirement making discussions
* Gather and understand business requirements
* Perform end-to-end impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives
* Document and present solution designs and architecture
* Prepare detailed functional specifications document
* Provide guidance to the development team from a requirement perspective
* Be the first point of contact throughout the testing cycle phases.
* Provide regular and timely updates to project manager.
* Continuous stakeholders' engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent education;
* Must have at least 10 years experience in similar projects implementation in an international bank environment.
* Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle and understand data modeling concepts
* Knowledge of BI tools like OBIEE, Tableau
* Knowledge of data integration technologies such as XML, MQ, Linux, FTP, SQL (preferred).
* Knowledge of Liquidity Risk and Balance Sheet Management would be a definite advantage.
* Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills across various levels in the organisation;
* Attention to detail and able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables.
* Good presentation skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.