Senior Business Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
- S$9000 - S$13000
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Comtel Solutions Pte Ltd
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
An exciting role with a leading global bank in Singapore.
- Senior business analyst for Local Regulatory Reporting team with additional responsibilities for planning / tracking specific work streams of Local Regulatory Reporting projects.
- Conduct BRD/Requirement workshops for the requirement with the relevant teams.
- Understand the data requirements at an overall level as well as a detailed level, with definitions, extraction criteria and other aspects to drive the sourcing of data.
- Work with end users to establish minimum quality expectations and ensure legacy issues are resolved in new projects
- Establish the right sources for the required data
- Determine whether available data is fit for purpose by working with a pool of analysts to profile required data and make recommendations based on the profiling results Create functional and design specifications (primarily data mapping documents), ensuring all stakeholders are in agreement and provide sign off
- Ensure Data Services, Development, and Testing teams as well as SME’s from upstream systems understand the data requirements, and are fully engaged early in the project • Ensure adherence to the bank’s Data Quality Management Framework, especially from a failure point and control perspective
- Design the assurance requirements to ensure data quality is sustained on an ongoing basis
- Challenge user requirements in a positive manner to ensure they are sufficiently robust
- Guide the teams to ensure that data requirements are explicitly factored into test plans, covering quality, exception management and reconciliations
- Ensure the project plan includes the tasks related to data quality management throughout the project lifecycle
- Conduct daily calls to track the progress of data related deliverables
- Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner. Propose and plan mitigating steps.
- Manage change control and ensure all new data requirements are carefully reviewed and raised to stakeholders immediately if there are impacts to project cost and schedule
- At least 12 - 15 years’ experience with relevant business and data analysis experience in financial institutions, preferably in the regulatory reporting space
- At least 5 years’ experience in the data lifecycle: either in master data management or handling large data warehouses, with an understanding of associated data quality issues and causes
- Understanding of data quality challenges that systems integration poses, gained from at least 5 years’ experience integrating systems or driving ETL processes for data warehousing
- An ability to define complex regulatory requirements at the attribute level
EA Licence No.:17S8521 / EA Reg. No.:R1330864