Senior Business Continuity Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11S4330
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
This opportunity is with a leading organization which HQ is based in Singapore. Reporting into the Head of Business Continuity and Crisis Management, you will have the opportunity to refine and build the BCM function for the group and roll it out to its overseas operations.
- Implement BCM program for local and overseas operations
- Manage business impact analysis, business continuity planning, crisis management and risk assessment for the group
- Align groups practices across overseas branches
- Cultivate BCM awareness in the organization through providing training and workshops to employees
- Ensure good governance that is compliant to the organization and local regulatory requirement
- Hands on experience in managing Business Continuity program for a large organisation
- Experienced in handling major crisis events
- Good understanding of BCM regulatory requirements, especially across SEA countries
- Relevant professional qualification
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim (R1217440) at firstname.lastname@example.org thanks.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you are interested to find out about other opportunities that we have in Internal Audit, Technology Audit or Operational Risk, do get in touch as well.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330