- 5500- 9500
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Ltd.
- 15 oct. 18
Synechron Business Consulting is looking for Consultants to join its growing team in Singapore. As a Business Consultant you will work on critical and challenging projects for our clients. You will be a trusted Advisor, Program Manager, Project Manager or Business Analyst able to engage with senior stakeholders to deliver end to end solutions.
~~Synechron Business Consulting supports clients by successfully translating business strategy into organisational design, optimised business processes and technology solutions across the financial services value chain and business areas. Our content knowledge in financial services, specifically banking, differentiates us in the market and makes us the consulting company of choice for a large number of financial services institutions. Our joint client base includes many of the world’s largest banking groups, insurers, asset managers, and pension funds.
~~Synechron Business Consulting is looking for Consultants to join its growing team in Singapore. As a Business Consultant you will work on critical and challenging projects for our clients. You will be a trusted Advisor, Program Manager, Project Manager or Business Analyst able to engage with senior stakeholders to deliver end to end solutions.
You will work on commercial opportunities, leveraging our global capabilities across Business Consulting, Technology and Digital to develop our client base, and to propose customized solution addressing the exact needs of our clients and prospects.
• Banking and Financial Services Institutions
• Several of the following domains: Regulatory, Finance & Risk, Strategy & Operations, Digital Banking, Client Lifecycle Management & Financial Crime, Data & Architecture, IT Effectiveness and Workforce Transformation
• Business Requirements gathering and prioritization, including but not limited to Functional Requirements documentation to help align with business objectives
• Assist business users in defining and implementing Target Operating Models (TOM), designing or re-engineering business processes
• Project Management that includes status reporting, risk & issue escalation and budget management
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent skills using Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• University degree, MBA is a plus
• 5 to 15 years of work experience in Business Consulting or Banking
• Entrepreneurial, analytical and results-oriented individual
• Passion for Business Consulting
• Strong affinity for financial services
• Ambition to be the best in his/her field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Mandarin or other Asian languages is desirable
• A team player who enjoys working with clients and sharing knowledge with co-workers
• Track record working in a consultative and client-driven environment
Growth and development
Synechron Business Consulting places a priority on personal growth and development. This manifests in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. To monitor this, Professional Development Plan (PDP) meetings are scheduled at least four times a year. We offer excellent opportunities for advancement.
What we offer
• A professional, challenging and extremely dynamic work environment
• Excellent salary consisting of fixed and variable components
For additional information, please contact our recruitment department directly by clicking the Apply button and sending a cover letter and your CV.
For further information about Synechron, please visit our website: http://www.synechron.com/careers