Senior Consultant Leasing
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Senior Consultant Leasing
We have an exciting role in our Manila office as a Senior Consultant - Leasing. This role reports to the Practice Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of Ambit Asset Finance at Client sites. He/She will be assessing Client needs and setting up systems to satisfy identifying gaps, steering course to implement whilst awaiting developments, writing or specifying crystal reports or spreadsheets to satisfy requirements.
This role is open only to Filipino citizens or permanent residents.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing and participating data take-on, conversion and reconciliation.
- Ensuring Ambit Asset Finance process satisfies the entire contract lifecycle.
- Will include all aspects of the Client's business from Application through to contract management accounting, collection, asset management amongst others.
- Training clients staff.
- Oversee relevant IT issues.
- Liaison with development team that may include specification, fact finding or answering of specific questions in order to satisfy market or client requirements.
- The role will include necessity to travel to client sites when required (potentially 50%+).
- Communication with all levels of organisation from input clerk to Client Company Directors and Managers.
- Be able to manage situations that others view as a crisis and steering a course through situations that result in a positive outcome.
- Manage client expectations; deliver news and plans to clients in such a way that ensures client support, controlling any given situation.
- Work with other Senior Consultants in a supportive way.
- A working consultant - someone who roles up their sleeves and gets the job done rather than mere oversight.
- Will not require supervision but assess situations and call for assistance when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Banking or Accounting, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- The candidate will have at least 2 of the following skill sets:
- Accounting qualification or experience in the leasing or lending sector.
- IT skills - particularly database and report writer such as Crystal Reports related
- Individual should be able to take command at client sites, motivating the implementation team on both sides to get jobs done
- Previous experience in technology services/solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Asset Finance.
- Relevant business experience in the leasing or lending sector.
- Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products).
- Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector.
- Independent worker who is capable of operating with little supervision and who can use initiative in a constructive and positive way.
- Must be able work under pressure to deliver resolution on a priority issues.
- The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, curiosity and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution. Team spirit - work with other Consultants in a supportive way.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- Outcome focused.
- Adaptable and versatile.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- English speaking essential, other languages an advantage.