- Up to SGD200000.0 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 avr. 18
Senior Credit Manager
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Up to SGD200000.0 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
The successful applicant will be Senior Credit Risk Manager responsible for formulating and managing the Credit Risk Policies for Business Banking Trade and Working Capital Global PortfolioLeading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Senior Credit Manager
* Derive and implement credit risk management strategy within the Group's risk management framework to manage credit risks in the Business Banking lending portfolio and growth strategy
* Define and achieve desired portfolio shape and characteristics that would maximize return on capital within acceptable risk tolerance/loss volatility
* Collaborate with rest of group functions, direct and support country business and credit teams to implement agreed strategies
* Maintain and develop risk capabilities and skills to meet ongoing business needs and plans.
* Maintenance of group Credit Policy and Credit Procedure Standards for Business Banking matching the key risk characteristics of the portfolio and enabling effective controls.
* Supervision on implementation and enforcement of the credit policies and risk control procedures for consistent applications across markets to ensure that processes are in place for the risk officers in Group / Region/ Country to monitor the performance
* New credit programs development to deliver scalable lending solutions
People and Talent
* Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
* Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
* Employ, engage and retain high qualify people, with succession planning for critical roles.
* Development of risk management capabilities standard. Scope covers entire credit life cycle from new/test program introduction, origination, account management, risk monitoring, to remedial management.
* Implementation of standard capabilities.
* Establishment of performance management mechanism that drives continuous improvements.
* Drive continuous improvement on portfolio risk monitoring and management capability
* Understand sensitivities to key risk drivers and potential stress impact on the portfolio. Monitor external factors, such as state of economy, regulatory environment and other emerging risk trends
* Ensure portfolio standards evolve appropriately to proactively manage the changes in external environment, strategy and risk tolerance
* To exercise the Process ownership for the following processes
o Business Banking Policy and Procedures
o Business Banking Portfolio Management
And carry out responsibilities with the support of organisations at the Group, Country and Business Levels
* To ensure risks of processing failure are being actively controlled end to end
* Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas.
* Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
* Responsible to the delivering 'effective governance'; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the account monitoring function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; The Right Environment.]
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Retail Risk Management Team (RRMT),
* Retail Product Management Group
* Business Banking Product Head
* Business Banking Segment Head
* Head, Retail Models
* Group Risk, Finance
Regions and Countries
* Chief Credit Officer, Retail Banking
* Country Credit Risk Officer
* Country Credit Heads
* Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Client Account Monitoring Group function
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
* At least 7 years of functional experience in Retail Credit Risk management or SME / Commercial banking sales/product development/credit risk management functions.
* Practical experience in managing Retail credit life cycle operations or SME/Commercial Banking customer relationship life cycle in regional/global capacity.
* Strong analytical skills. In-depth knowledge and experience on retail risk analytics, scorecards, credit bureau usage, IRB models and stress tests.
* Ability to make independent decisions with a strong sense of empowerment and leadership skills to command the respect of a cross functional set of professionals at senior level (internal and external) working in open ended situations;
* Excellent communication skills and writing skills
* International experience across emerging markets, and effective in working across cultures.
* Appropriate academic training and/or experience in finance, business or accounting; Bachelor degree is a must and a post-graduate degree (MBA) is desired.
The successful applicant will be Senior Credit Risk Manager responsible for formulating and managing the Credit Risk Policies for Business Banking Trade and Working Capital Global Portfolio
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.