Do meaningful work with us. Every day.
At Amplify Health, we're looking for individuals with ambition, resilience and passion for healthcare, insurance, wellness and digital technology. As a fast-growing business with the ambition of making people and communities across Asia healthier, we have exciting career opportunities available to help us achieve our vision.
The role entails designing the architecture for the data platform layer, data cleansing layer, reporting and analytical layers within a cloud environment. Work closely with Data Scientists to understand model features and link back to transactional environment to understand data quality, data relationships and data availability. Document and define frameworks with the Data Engineer to build the data platform. Together these teams will enable data driven actionable insights.
The role is based in Singapore.
Core responsibilities include:
What skills do you need? Behavioural skills
- Provide Data Architecture (DA) support for the Data Engineering team
- Define DA for the Data Science teams and participate in review and walk-through sessions for model fit and model produc t ionization
- Assist with the definition of custom meta data models for ELT/ETL
- Direct data automation capabilities with the Data Engineer and Data Scientist
- Profile new data sources in a variety of formats including Json , XML, etc
- Define data quality rules with Data Scientists to clean data
- Define data mapping and transformation rules between source and datawarehouse and data lake
- Work closely with Data Engineer to facilitate Data Governance including access and security control
- D ocumentation of DA for new data sources, metadata and productionized information flow
- K nowledge of Master Data design and implementation
- Define data sharing architecture and framework for data ingress and egress
- A passion for programming and working with data
- Willingness to learn and grow exponentially
- A restless curiosity in learning new technology
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and balance multiple priorities
- A team player who can work alone when required and without supervision
- High level of attention to detail, resilience, enthusiasm, energy and drive
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ethical and able to maintain confidentiality and manage boundaries
- Advanced to expert knowledge in SQL - on any database platform
- Advanced to expert data architecture and data model design eg DataWarehouse , Data Lakehouse, Data Mesh , Data Vault
- Experience working on large and complex datasets
- Working with design tools eg Enterprise Architect, Power Designer
- Working with Data teams to design and implement solutions
- Advanced knowledge working with technologies on MS Azure
- DevOps/ DataOps and CI/CD experience
The following requirements are essential:
- Honours or Master's degree in BSc Computer Science
- Honours or Master's degree in Engineering or Software Engineering with solid experience in data mining and machine learning
- Other qualifications will also be considered if accompanied by the relevant experience
- 5 to 1 0 years of experience is preferred
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.