- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 06 déc. 17
Senior Manager, ECL Reporting & Analytics
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Senior Manager, ECL Reporting & Analytics
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Production of Management Information for periodic and adhoc internal reporting.
- Production of all committee and forum reporting material relating to IFRS9 ECL.
- Support the writing and socialization of all committee papers relating to IFRS9 ECL.
- Produce reports and write commentary for external local and group reporting and to support queries in that process.
- Support reconciliation activity of ECL numbers for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Draft analytical commentaries for internal and external reporting purposes, where requested.
- Produce ad-hoc analysis and relating commentary upon request of local regulators or Management.
- Support automation activities to ensure process efficiency and adhere to governance controls (operational risk, audit etc).
- Partner with Group and Country Finance teams to support ECL reporting for financial planning, analysis and disclosure.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate should have a degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Analytics, Statics, Mathematics or similar numerate field and should have an eye for detail without losing focus of the wider objective.
- Experience of working in a retail and / or wholesale banking risk reporting with understanding of retail and / or wholesale banking products
- Good knowledge of credit risk management and risk models - PD, LGD, EAD and measures like RWA, Expected Loss, Charge Off etc.
- Good understanding of banking regulations like Basel II, IFRS9, CRDIV etc.
- Proficient in SAS, Excel, VBA, Macros etc.
- Knowledge in Visualisation tools like SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau etc. will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work under stress in a timeline oriented environment
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.