- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 23 oct. 17
Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer1. Provide Level 3 technical support for network operations.
2. Perform problem determination and troubleshooting for network incidents.
3. Provide Pre and Post Change review and support to ensure operation stability.
4. Perform proactive network assessment and fine tuning.
5. Improve / optimize overall delivery of network operations.
6. Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
7. Perform patch and healthcheck deviation assessment and provide recommendations.
8. Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
9. Maintain internal control discipline at a Satisfactory level - as measured by Internal and external Audit and local Regulatory ratings.
1. Minimum 8 years of experience in network technologies, CCIE certification are highly desirable.
2. Have in-depth understanding of Cisco network technologies including management Expert level subject matter expert (SME) on network protocols, platforms, and design best practices.
3. Proven track records in network operations support and project implementation experience within a suitably sized enterprise environment.
4. Operational experience in a FSI environment strongly desired.
5. Have experience in utilising tools to prove network functionality and performance
6. Able to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
7. Willing to work as part of a team and share responsibilities when needed
8. A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
9. Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, highly organized and able to interact professionally and appropriately at all levels of the organization.
10. Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
11. Have the drive to change work on BAU areas, and the will to challenge the status quo.
12. Have a quality mindset with prevention attitude to attain zero defects.
1. Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. CCIE certification preferred.