Senior Officer, Business Promotion
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 25 nov. 17 2017-11-25
Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Business Promotion
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Business Promotion (BPR), a member of the Singapore Corporate Banking Department is responsible for promoting and cross-selling the extensive range of the Bank's products and services to our corporate banking customers.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Handling customers' daily transactions eg. time deposit placements, execution of foreign exchange and loan transactions etc
- Conducting marketing calls to promote the Bank's products & services to existing corporate customers .
- Assisting in customers' queries regarding business transactions
- Fostering good relationship with customers
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with at least two years of customer service experience in financial institutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Corporate Banking Products will be an advantage