Senior Officer, Group Risk Management - Market Risk Management - Limits & Planning
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
Senior Officer, Group Risk Management - Market Risk Management - Limits & PlanningRoles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in review of market risk limits and mandates from planning, setting to implementation for Group, Head Office and overseas centres.
- Review and facilitate Global Markets and overseas GM centres on their requests for limits and mandates.
- Prepares monthly management reports and presentations to the management on the market risk limits and mandates.
- Participate in projects (i.e. Murex, BCBS 239 and/or ad hoc market risk projects where assigned), process changes and department initiatives.
- Assist in reviewing new Treasury products or product variation and address risk concerns before signing off product launch.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics with strong interest in market risk management is welcomed to apply.
- Detailed and meticulous qualities are essential.
- Ability to work as a team as well as able to multi-task and work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines and drive initiatives to completion effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are required. Knowledge of VBA and Access is preferred.
- The ideal candidate has at least one year of market risk experience.