Senior Officer, Service Delivery - HSBC Securities Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Officer, Service Delivery.
In this role, you will
- Ensure high quality client and investor experience and satisfaction
- Smooth delivery of excellent investor services
- Support, coordinate and facilitate Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering initiatives with key stakeholders such as fund manager, investors
- Review and analyze Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering documentation independently
- Perform and achieve daily operational deliverables which includes handling clients and investors requests or queries, subscriptions, redemptions, share transfers, maintaining shareholder registers and investor files, Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering, reporting of Net Asset Values, preparation and distribution of investor statements and contract notes
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to clients, investors and management
- Comply with internal policies and procedures
- Assist the team to review client documentation and update database, procedure and control on a periodic basis
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Relevant experience in fund services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong client facing and negotiation skills
- Resourceful, analytical and a problem solver
- Well organized and meticulous with an eye for details
- Ability to achieve targets within tight deadlines
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4T6
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited