Senior Operations Analyst
- SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
An exciting Senior Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global Asset Management firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a Senior Operations Analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Operations Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for resolving trade discrepancies and processing the settlements of trades.
- Ensure cash and security positions by the external service providers are reconciled against our internal records
- Prepare term deposits, spot foreign exchange and forward payment instructions to the custodian banks and ensures instructions are accurate and timely Collaboration and cross sharing of information with other FO and Non-FO departments to achieve alignment, synergies and effective cooperation on regional and booking centre level
- Issue and match spot foreign exchange and forwards confirmation to counter-party
- Responsible for the timely processing and settlement of trades, corporate actions and proxy voting
- Responsible for delivering the services in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreements, best practices and in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Ensure data integrity and accurate flow of information from trade generation
To succeed in the Senior Operations Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with custodians and other external stakeholders.
- Minimum five to seven years' asset management experience
- Middle-to-back banking operations knowledge
- Analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in order to interact with stakeholders across various departments
- Strong communications and relationship building skills, comfortable in team environment
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and multitask
This is a leading global top Asset management firm and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They also offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Operations Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.