- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Product Consultant
Lieu de travail : Singapour, SingaporeProduct Consultants are expert in the implementation, configuration and upgrade of Basel II/Basel III, liquidity risk and ALM software solutions.
- Assist clients with all stages of a product implementation:
- Proof of concept
- Gap analysis and data mapping
- Product installation and configuration
- Development of custom functionality
- User and technical training
- Have strong knowledge of the business domain that our product operates in and how to use our product to fulfill customer needs.
- Work with project managers to build and maintain a project plan and issues list.
- Work with product managers to give feedback on the product and to log product defects.
- Stay current on the functionality of our products.
- Share knowledge with other consultants on how best to implement our products
- Degree in finance, financial engineering, economics or information technology.
- Post-graduate qualifications in finance preferred.
- Professional accreditation (such as FRM, CFA, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience of working in a Software implementation role
- Significant experience in the Banking Industry within risk management
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a Bank, a consultancy firm or a Software engineering company
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international regulatory requirements (e.g. EU - Capital Requirements Directive - CRD, Basel II) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD 3, CRD 4)
- Technical skills on Relational databases and SQL
- Experience in Data Mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector
- Skills in improving Data Quality
- Capability in drafting Data policies and documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.