Senior Project Manager - Credit / Market Risk
- SGD12000 - SGD18000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
An exciting Senior Project Manager - Credit / Market Risk job has just become available at a leading global bank with a large strategic presence in Singapore. This is a role for a Senior Project Manager with a strong knowledge in delivering projects and an in-depth understanding credit or market risk projects, with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
About the Senior Project Manager - Credit / Market Risk Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead the project planning and manage project execution, ensuring adherence to the budget, schedule and scope. You will also lead the aspects of organisational change and ensure functional consistency across the various projects of the program by influencing architecture and design decisions.
- Facilitate the definition of the project missions, goals, tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble the project team within the program resource constraints
- Assess project risks, issues, dependencies and put mitigation plans in place
- Build strong, effective relationships with both the business (credit risk, market risk, quant) and technology stakeholders across global offices
- Communicate effectively and tactfully on the status, issues, successes to all stakeholders
- Organise and lead regular steering committees, report project status and facilitate project steering decisions
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction to the project team members and create a sense of belonging and ownership among team members
- Demonstrate exemplary project governance to internal auditors and deliver high quality project management documentation
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced project manager with a track record in delivering concurrent, complex activities within a programme framework. You will also be able to work proactively, independently and display a strong initiative.
- Strong knowledge of credit risk or market risk and regulatory delivery in banking environments and current trends
- Thorough understanding of the project management phases and software development life cycle
- Experience in both waterfall and agile project methodology, and experience in JIRA is a plus
- Proven experience in the coordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Good understanding of key technology concepts and architecture, with a strong technical acumen
- Proven ability to work across business streams and have exposure to front-to-back system implementation
- Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities
- Ability to produce high quality project management deliverables such as steering committee pack, project plan, financial, status update, MIS, project communications etc
This company is much more than a financial services firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Senior Project Manager - Credit / Market Risk with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh