- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 03 oct. 17
Senior Project Mgr
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Job Description
The Foundation services technology team provides transversal stack for messaging, integration, and workflow. These are vital services used across the bank and is relied upon for the bank to conduct its day-day operations. They provide interoperability between disparate systems across the enterprise architecture of the bank.
EDMi Strategic Rollout Program
The leadership of the bank has setup a program to migrate to a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) model. There is an aggressive push across the bank to build out functional services in order to make the bank more agile and easier to implement. EDM Integration (EDMi) is the strategic integration platform and foundation for the new (SOA) functional services strategy of the bank.
The objective of the program is to define service landscape of the bank.
- Building Service APIs for bank's Domains - Retail, Investment, Transaction, Commercial and Private banking.
- Migrating and decommissioning legacy integration platform
- Tracking & reporting adoption of EDMi to the CIO and the leadership of the bank
This role is an exciting opportunity to drive impactful change across the bank collaborating with team in Singapore, Chennai and Bangalore India.
A major aspect of the PM will be the ability to partner with the technical teams to ensure solutions are designed/ implemented correctly and are fit for purpose, and liaise with the Domain head for establishing completeness of the solution. The PM will also be involved in managing the project end-to-end for the assigned domain; migration/ go-live (in conjunction with an aligned testing team) and ensuring full functional traceability is covered.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Plan, Implement and Deliver Functional Services (SOA) for an assigned Domain. This includes defining the milestone roadmap and taking full front to back responsibility while having an eye for detail.
* Backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives for the agile delivery team.
* Conduct daily stand up and prioritisation for the delivery team while having a project view.
* Partner and negotiate with stakeholders to identify quick wins in a short span of time jointly with the development team.
* Keep the big picture in focus while being able to deep dive into the unique engineering challenges.
* Plan requirements and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
* Analyze, clarify, question and challenge requirements. Document the requirements using workflows, use cases in a clear and un-ambiguous fashion.
* Update stakeholders including the CIOs of the bank with project progress.
* Build relationships with key stakeholders in technology and business domains
Qualifications and Skills
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
* Experience in running Agile projects using Kanban/ Scrum, skilled in backlog grooming and preferably CSM, CSPO
* Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. A naturally organised person with determination to deliver excellence.
* Excellent program management skills with the ability to develop a plan and deliver against objectives for a program with multiple projects.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to view problems as challenges and turn them into viable solutions.
* Has development background and experience developing highly resilient large scale technology platforms
* Expertise in using messaging technologies and building SOA services for large scale programs
* Own and manage the financials, project plan, estimates, issue/dependency tracking, resourcing and timescales
* Quick in learning new technology concepts & banking processes - API economy, REST, Docker, ELK, Webmethods, QoS, GIT, Jenkins
* Has adopted and implemented Continuous Integration for large scale programs - Build out full automation across Build/Test/Deployment.
* Excellent communication skills - Having clear oral and written communication with CIOs as well as technical developers
* Strong concepts of Rest API- experience in building or managing API is an added advantage
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.